Thursday, October 09, 2003

i am dead tired now. just finished eating herbal chicken and i am popping chocolates into my mouth to keep awake. think biking lesson really sucked all the energy out of me.. i feel like i can become comatose right now..

aniwae.. i tried asking... the bike weighs about 100+ kg.. if so i would think it would be nearer to 200kg.. i seriously had a bloody hard time trying to control it.. and lifting it when it falls.. however i am quite encouraged as in i could progress to the mini circuit.. and go round and round in first gear.. ( i know tt's quite pathetic progress, but shant burst my own bubble.)yar.. aniwae.. biking was really tiring.. but fun.. however, it is giving me an extremely bad tan.. ie white patches on my arm due to sleeve, elbow guard and gloves.. how disgusting. not to mention i look like a cooked lobster after being in the hot sun all geared up for an hour and a half.

yeah.. i bunked over with manshi last night.. it was fabulous.. talking and catching up.. =) yeah.. and figured tt i met her approximately once every mth.. coz everytime i meet her, the red tide comes.. aniwae.. MANSHI AND I COULDNT TAKE ANY PICTURES BECAUSE OF YOU CONG!! BITCH. you said i could call you tt all i want..=)

yeah.. and because of you, bitch.. i havent been putting up pictures on my blog.. its your fault cong..i want to make you feel guilty..

hm.. yar.. and i have become an obsessive compulsive spender since my diving dreams got dashed... you know.. feel like i am shortchaged of something.. and kept spending and spending.. i have since bought 7 sets of lingerie, 2 tops, 1 capri pants, 1 jeans. ALL IN 2 DAYS. yes manshi.. i bought another pair of jeans today.. coz i was too lazy to go home to change into my biking attire. yes.. and the next thing on my shopping list is a simple black cardigan coz i think i lost mine.. ok.. i shall go home and have a thorough search first.. sigh.

i am into my 5th mini box of meiji chocolate. finished them all in one sitting in my desperate attempt to keep awake.. i will take a picture of it and show you..
and I CANT DO IT NOW COZ ITS YOUR FAULT AGAIN BITCH.










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home